Sunday, December 13, 2009

Final Chapter in the Secrets of Cleansing Revealed

Ok, I have spent the last week in Las Vegas at a medical conference and I can tell you detox and cleansing were huge, huge topics for what are hopefully obvious reasons by now.

They help keep you healthy.

Here are some final tips for you:

1) Regular sleep equals regular cleansing habits. I have been hounding people for years to add sleep to what has formerly been the one two punch of health: exercise and nutrition. It has to be sleep, exercise and nutrition! Don’t expect your liver, kidneys and colon to work well if you are not sleeping well! If you need help, check out my all natural Sleep Wizard.

2) Diuretics and cathartics can irritate the colon and need to be crafted by someone who knows how to make them or you can do more harm than good.

In my next product release, Intense Cleanse, which is really a product my readers have been asking for for two years now, I carefully selected Mother Nature’s best herbs for both colon and kidney detox.

3) The best agent to rejuvenate the liver is Glutathione but up until now you could not get it into your body and you had to take N-Acetyl Cysteine, which was less than perfect. I will have more to say about liver detox in the near future but for now I want to tell you that the liver needs and deserves special consideration as an organ of detox and cleansing so stay tuned for more and more great stuff!

Doc

No comments: