Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fabulous belly fat burner discovered

One Question I get a lot is "How can I reduce my abdominal fat, and do supplements help with this?"

Here is a recent email that asks that very question.

"Dr Dave, About a year ago you had a combo deal on Regenerizer and Fish Oil. The email detailed the use of both of your products to burn fat and aid in weight loss as per your experience. There was also a pretty complicated explanation of how it worked. Well I bought the stuff and dropped over 20lbs. I am certain it helped because I never lost that much fat weight in such a short period of time. Unfortunately I moved got off your list and stopped using the product. My bad! Do you still offer that combo or will you do that again and what can I do to help myself now? What supplements do you recommend?"

Dean Whitaker
Pittstown, Ohio

Dean is referring to last years May 10th email which is listed below.

So do supplements work?

I have no doubt that they do as I have seen some drastic weight and fat reductions with my Fish Oil, Regenerizer and of course Instant Endurance which when coupled with exercise allows people to workout longer and harder without fatigue and soreness.

I've included links to 3 of the many articles I've written on the topic.

Some of those articles refer to Fish oil alone, some of them refer to the combination of Regenerizer and fish oil.

Why?

Because they both work together and they both work independently to aid people in curbing appetite and reducing weight and fat in my experience.

We expect to have a small amount of Regenerizer left over for sale after the back orders are met.

But you can still do pretty well with fish oil alone if you don't want to weight (oops!).

Now the FTC is all over weight loss claims so I can't say a whole lot more than that but I can point you to the testimonials pages where you will see some before and after pics of some very happy thinner people.

For example last Saturday I sent out an html email with before and after pics of a great guy and a happy customer Jamie Clark who dropped some serious weight and lost some serious gut.

Most of you never saw that email.

How do I know?

Well do you remember the email earlier this week "Learning to Speak Spamish"?

Turns out that most spam filters nail html (pictures images etc) emails before they even get to where they are going.

Result, less than 10% of the list got or opened this one.

I hope to have it posted on the site soon if I can get my webmaster, Jabba to pay attention to what I am telling him.

In the meantime there is yet another study that shows that Fish Oil is an integral part of any weight loss program.

The people involved were:

#1 Fat

#2 Unfit

#3 Had diabetes or insulin resistance, the precursor to it.

#4 Had high blood pressure, and high blood fat levels to begin with

In other words they were not exactly pictures of health.

This group was placed on fish oil and given moderate exercise only 3X a week.

The researchers themselves did not expect much because this group was so bad off to begin with.

Sometimes it pays not to reinvent the wheel so I am just going to directly quote the article by Dr Howe in the Medical Post (link in reference section):

"The results showed that the total proportion of fat in the body, particularly in the abdominal region, was reduced significantly in the FOX (fish oil & exercise) group

Amazing results in only 3 months! Dr. Howe also states that "omega-3 protects blood vessel walls by increasing their elasticity and improving endothelial dilation, enabling increased delivery of nutrients to exercising muscles." This makes me wonder what the effect of fish oil is on building muscle mass when combined with strength training. If you're trying to lose weight, don't just exercise, take fish oil too!"

I couldn't have said it better.

This is not the first article of its kind and it won't be the last so I guess technically it's not a discovery.

But a lot of people don't know about it at all.

Time to try the Fabulous Fat Burner, Dr Dave's Best, Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil. Get in shape for summer!

Throw in some Instant Einstein and you'll be both smarter and thinner.

All the Best from the King of Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil,
Dr Dave

No comments: