Friday, May 5, 2006

The key to improving your health, wealth and happiness

If there is one piece of advice I can give you that will help you achieve superior health and a ton of other important things it is summed up by one simple word.

This word represents a concept that has been used by every successful person I know or have met in my life including myself.

It crosses the boundaries of gender, age, ethnic or religious preference and has been universally applicable since the dawn of time.

I have seen it used by people of all sorts to achieve super human results in health fitness and wealth.

To not use it will almost always result in abysmal failure.

It is something so important that it should be taught to your children, spouses and loved ones.

Yet it seldom is.

It is something so critical to success in almost any area that it should be taught in schools. It is not anywhere that I know of.

Before I tell you what it is let me tell you what it is not.

It is not brains. I have seen some people of average or even below average intelligence use it and excel in their chosen field.

It is not knowledge. I have seen people who know nothing about a subject rise to the top of their field. Want an example?

Ross Perot started a company called Electronic Data Systems Inc., a company that specialized in using computers to process large volumes of data, way back in the 1960’s before it was commonplace.

He knew almost nothing about computers.

It is not money, as people have found their way from poverty to riches and found ways to afford things they wanted and believed in even when those things seemed out of reach.

It is not connections. I have seen people with no connections whatsoever meet their goals and rise to the top because of this one trait. And naturally they formed connections along the way.

Now don’t get me wrong. All these things help to make life easier.

Let’s take health for example. It helps to be smart so you can understand the complex process that happens inside our body and what you can do to improve them.

In my blogs and emails you will find a wealth of information that will help you stay smart. If you need a little extra boost then buy a few bottles of Instant Einstein and use 6 capsules every day.

It helps to have knowledge about the subject as well so you can use that knowledge in
sorting through all the good and bad information out there.

I try hard to give you those tools as well.

It helps to have money. Hey, I know my products aren’t cheap. The winner of the Best Customer contest spent several thousand dollars on my products. Yes, several thousand dollars on one order.

Ask yourself why someone would do that.

Because they work and they make that person’s life better, are the simple answers.

I have had people tell me, and these are their exact words, “I couldn’t do without them, Doc”.

But the person who bought one bottle of Monster Multi on continuity which is our least expensive product is still doing a ton to help themselves enjoy better health.

Now let’s look at connections. Well, I have you covered there too as I have brought to your doorstep a large amount of the knowledge I have gained in over 20 years of medicine and helping people stay their youngest.

So you have all that going for you, but do you have the one trait that it takes?

What is that quality?

That quality is the quality or character trait of being relentless.

You must be relentless in your quest for the best health you can have.

I study and read every day. I exercise every day. I eat right most days and I do not, DO NOT ever miss a day with my supplements.

I am relentless about taking them. It is now a habit that is almost automatic.

Today at a conference I was attending I had a gentleman come up to me who is in tremendous shape. He goes 20 out of 24 hours and is a high achiever.

As it turns out he is also a Dr Dave’s Best customer. He takes most of my products but he loves the Hercules Factor.

It allows him to remain strong, keep his body fat low, and have the energy he needs to keep a schedule that many of us would consider impossible.

Turns out he was away and took a large amount of my supplements with him. When he got home he was dismayed to see he was almost out of Hercules Factor.

Now as fate would have, WE are temporarily out of Hercules Factor. (Don’t worry, it should be here in a day or two.)

This guy asked if there was any way I had any Hercules Factor to spare.

He hadn’t missed a day so far and wanted to stay on it.

He was relentless in his dedication to better health and a better body.

When he got to his room that night he found a bottle on his doorstep courtesy of your Dr Dave.

It was the least I could do for a fellow traveler who was relentless about his health and his supplements.

I promise you this.

If you are relentless in your quest for good knowledge, good nutrition, the best exercises and the best supplements, you will wind up here.

And you will be successful in your quest.

Don’t forget to take your supplements as part of your everyday routine.

Be relentless!

All the Best,
The Relentless Dr Dave

No comments: