Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Why Barry bonds will only smirk and never smile

I am not a huge fan of MLB. Part of it is the way the whole steroid issue has been handled. Some players seem to be immune from real scrutiny and the double B is one of them

On Sunday Bonds hit his 713th homer. The crowd reaction was mixed but for most of the game Barry was booed, giving new meaning to the term Double B.

Ironically, I was in a jet that flew at what seemed to be an arms length away from that game.

So I got to thinking, "When was the last time I saw Barry Bonds smile?"

I mean really smile and not just smirk.

I really can't think of a time, at least not in the past couple of years.

He didn't smile when he hit homer number 713, as a matter of fact in the picture he doesn't even look very happy!

Here's what I think.

Double B is in a catch 22.

He doesn't like the game, he doesn't like the press, he doesn't like the fans and at this point I bet he just wants the record and will bail soon after getting it.

This is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil.

Compromises are made by you and for you that have to leave you with an empty hollow feeling.

Everyone becomes your enemy and your biggest enemy is staring back at you.

You can't smile, and you can't really win either.

IF and when Bonds claims a new homer record it will be FOREVER tainted by the question of steroids, which is a question in very few people's minds anymore.

Nay, I don't think Barry will smile much in public anymore.

Except perhaps when he signs a multi million dollar book/movie deal after he retires.

Will it contain the truth?

Not likely.

How will I remember Barry bonds?

I will remember him with great thanks. Because he almost single handedly put the legal and legitimate use of Growth Hormone into question by anti-aging docs like me, he played a great role into my formulation of the Hercules Factor.

A safe, legal and effective way to boost both your HGH levels and your testosterone levels.

That combination can ignite your brain, melt fat off your body, build rock solid muscle and change your life.
Of course, like Barry, I owe my fans a lot.

Ever since I panned HGH supplements back in April of 2004 in my one of a kind "Hercules Factor" CD you have been after me to solve those problems and create an authentic supplement.

Unlike Barry, I have not lost track of the role you've played in the creation of the "Hercules Factor"

Many, many thanks!

I can still smile a lot!

Dr Dave

No comments: