Friday, May 5, 2006

A few more funnies

Hey it's Friday and I am ready for the weekend.

Things are in bloom all around and the weather is gorgeous.

A perfect time to go out and put some quality time into my body to keep it young, strong and supple.

In order to start your weekend off right I wanted to add in some of the other limericks we got from last weeks contest.

In the long run everyone got something and everyone was a winner.

Laugh along with me, it's the best medicine.

"Hello Doc,

This one is short but sweet, but believe me, I could go on and on about you!

Next week I turn 42,
which might make SOME folks blue,
but I'm in such great shape, successful and feel great,
Dr. Dave, it is thanks to YOU!!"

This may sound strange, but thanks for keeping people accusing me of lying when
I tell them my age! They usually think I am at least 10 YEARS YOUNGER!
Keep it up - you have a happy customer for life.

Kelly

This next one touches on the relationship between Paris Hilton and her most recent boyfriend.

"There once was a lard lump named Ferris
who wanted to marry an heiress.
He went to Doc Dave,
And bought lots from the Dave Cave.
He's thin now, and visiting Paris."

Brooks

And in keeping with the theme of this week which has been getting rid of the lead and lard and replacing it with a healthy shapely body, here is another success story.

Doc, I recently read about the guy who took the bike ride and did really well even though he wasn't in shape.

Here is my story. I actually have been following your walking plan since last September. With few exceptions my wife and I, both in our mid 40's, haven't missed.

Now I go about 220 and my wife is all of 100 pounds.

Well we have been walking up this super steep trail that has to be at least three quarters of a mile and I'd guess about 20% grade.

It tops off for a brief stretch and then goes up again for another half mile before slowly winding down for another mile and a half.

For some crazy reason I decided to jog this whole trail, hills and all, even though I have never jogged in my life.

I took 2 packs of Regenerizer and a pack if Instant Endurance on the way to the park, and so did my wife.

We both decided to go for it and jogged the entire trail in about 30 minutes. So we weren't going fast but we weren't dogging it either.

I took some Super Omega 3 that night to reduce any chance of soreness.

Let me tell you doc this was an incredible experience, to be able to actually feel strong enough to do what I never would have tried 6 months ago.

My wife and I can't thank you enough!"

Chris P. Pittsburg

You are most welcome Chris and great job with sticking to it.

I know the feeling you are talking about well and it's something that everyone should experience no matter where they are starting from.

Ok that's a wrap.

I hope the sun smiles on you this weekend and that you are ready to make some hay!

All the Best, Dr Dave


Supplements mentioned in this email:

No comments: