Friday, May 26, 2006

Karma Catches The Runaway Bride

I decided to bring back the week in review a little early this week to make up for last week's late entry.

I was up pretty late last night burning the midnight oil, and just as I was putting the finishing touches finishing a very smooth Scotch (something I rarely do) I happened to catch this little item on the late night news.

Jennifer Wilbanks, the wacky runaway bride, and her fiancé (I won’t mention his name), are breaking up.

I really can’t believe he took her back in the first place, but that’s just me.

Dumb and Dumber were living together in an Atlanta suburb, and had just moved in to a large new home. According to some, they were talking about giving the wedding another go.

But finally, earlier this month, the fiancé said no to any wedding plans and hopefully the break is for food.

A friend was quoted as saying, “I think John realized that there were some fundamental differences in their personalities that he wasn’t going to be able
to deal with.”

Like maybe she is bonkers.

And he is a little slow on the uptake.

The runaway bride isn’t sure they have broken up for good. She isn’t confirming or denying the breakup.

At least that’s what she told People magazine.

Anyway, she’s been busy repaying $15K to the police and doing community service. She has picked up trash, cleaned state cars, cut grass and done office work.

So now she is, or isn’t, back in the market.

If you see her bug eyed picture on a dating service, just hit the delete key and order up some Instant Einstein like her fiancé should have when this whole thing went down the first time.

I’m going to send him the Hercules Factor so he can keep his spine erect, now that he has had a moment of clarity.

“Things are great,” she told People magazine, except for the runaway groom.

Here’s what I think: Go Forest Go! Run Forest! Attaboy Forest! Run Forest Run! This Jenny’s Not For You!

Supplements mentioned in this blog:
Instant Einstein
Hercules Factor
Single Malt Scotch

All the best,

Doc

Here was Lazlo's take on the whole thing:

Run run runaway and I will follow
Take my money and my car, my pride I'll swallow
I did my best to indulge your vanity
But now I think I'll chose sanity
I am tired of being a fool in front of all humanity

So here's the deal my love my lover true
There's a fundamental difference between me and you
Your bug eyed stare, it unnerves me
Your wacky behavior doesn't deserve me
So on my next date I'll wine and dine
And make sure I take 6 caps of Instant Einstein!

Lazlo B. Zilly 2006

No comments: