Tuesday, March 7, 2006

How She Dropped Her Cholesterol 33 Points

Carrie, like many others, didn't want to take the statin drug prescribed
by her doctor to lower her cholesterol. She believed, like I do, that there
is a better way, without all the side effects. Here's her letter.

"Dear Dr. Dave,

Just a quick note to say thanks.

Six weeks ago my doctor wrote me a prescription for Vytorin. My bad
cholesterol was 240. I am a 42 years young woman and was not ready
to start taking heavy duty meds, at least not before trying a natural remedy
first.

I started exercising four to six times a week including cardio. My diet was
already pretty healthy but I did up the roughage with more fruits, vegetables,
and salads. With a heavy heart I also cut back on the cheese.

I also started taking your Super Omega 3 every day.

Yesterday, it had been six weeks since I started the new program, and I
went back to the doctor seven pounds lighter and feeling great. I wasn't
even really thinking about my cholesterol number.

The new count was 207. I'm dancing.

It is my new goal to get the count down under 200 by the time of my next
visit in four months.

I now believe this is very possible.

I can't thank you enough for your product line. I really believe the
Super Omega 3 played a big part in my success.

Sincerely,

Carrie"


Thanks for your letter; I really appreciate the feedback I get from
everyone who is trying to heal themselves without the help of Uncle Pharma.

Good diet, frequent exercise, and Super Omega 3 is a great combination. I'm
positive that four months from now you will easily reach a number under 200,
and there will be a corresponding increase in your good cholesterol along
with a host of other good benefits.

It won't be long before doctors aren't prescribing statins anymore. They
don't work, or reduce risk factors, in spite of Uncle Pharma's barrage of
blather, and they have a long list of side effects, the primary one being
that they can kill you. Read the specification sheet.

Super Omega 3 is the smart choice, 100% natural


All the best,


Doc

No comments: