Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Norwegian wood

As the original users of Hercules Factor are reporting back, we are finding out some very interesting uses for the compound.

The actual Growth Hormone-like effects may take a few weeks to surface but there are some tell tale signs of significance that happen sooner. This is not the first report of this type, nor will it be the last.

"Doc, what did you put in the Hercules Factor?

Two things have already started to happen for me even though I've only been on it for about a month.

The first is my hair stylist has noticed additional hair on my head. She says it's thicker and there is more of it. I used to have a small area on the top, back part of my head that was thinning. You could see the scalp through it and I always thought it made me look old.

It's gone. Hooray! I spent thousands on Rogaine and shampoo in the past and I did not get this kind of effect.

Next, I have been getting morning wood again on a most regular basis. This is new too, or should I say old? In the past two years I have noticed a drop in these events along with lower libido. I thought it was gone for good. Man was I surprised and so was my wife.

Whatever is in that stuff (Hercules Factor) keep it coming. It's brilliant."

K. Olsen


Thanks, K, and I am pretty proud of the Hercules Factor myself.

As a quick note, Growth Hormone tends to activate a lot of things in your body. When your levels start to go up, so does the body's need for additional good nutrition and vitamins.

In my anti-aging practice I always recommend fish oil and Monster Multi with minerals to provide the body with the raw materials it need to meet these increased demands.


All the best, Doc

No comments: