Monday, March 6, 2006

Riding the O train

I debated whether to print this nice email I got as it might not go over too well with some of you.

Let me simply say that it is rather graphic and explicit and if those words frighten you read no further.

However, if you are the exploratory type this is right up your alley.

Many of you have mentioned to me that you feel it is unreasonable to expect major changes in your body after only one month of the Hercules Factor.

That is probably true as even injectable growth hormone often takes up to 6 weeks to start showing changes. This is one reason we had such a run on it when we first introduced it. Most people bought 3 bottles or more.

Then there was the discounted price.

Sorry, that was once and done but many of you were fast enough on the draw to take advantage.

As we reintro the Hercules Factor it will most likely sell out again very quickly.

Some of you will still only buy one bottle.

This may not be all bad, read on.


"Hello Dr. Dave,

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for making Hercules Factor available - it has really changed my life in the past 2 weeks since I began taking it, in addition to your fish oil and Immune Boost.

I am in a business development role and was just given very aggressive goals, which at first concerned me but once I got on HF, I felt both mentally and physically equipped to take on the challenge and then some!

I am planning a meeting with my CEO where I will be proposing the start of a whole new division in my company. Those that have known me for a while are quite impressed with my passion, to say the least!

Speaking of PASSION, my sex life has improved tremendously as well. Luckily my beau has also been taking HF - not only has my/our libido increased, let's just say that the length of my/our ride on the "O train" has been extended at LEAST 3 TIMES!!

At the end of a particularly satisfying session, I called out "THANK YOU, DR. DAVE!" and both my boyfriend and I got a good laugh.

Thanks so much for the wonderful things you do and keep it up!"

K.

Wow, now I am speechless. Is that what I heard the other night? I thought I was dreaming.

K, you sure are loud! My kind of girl.

Actually let me explain that. From your email I can tell you are a highly motivated, high achieving person who won't settle for mediocrity in anything. Hence, my kind of girl (woman!).

I would say the same about the guys out there but this is not a Project Runway rerun so I'll hold my tongue.

Either way, if you are a high achiever and want the biggest and best life you can have you've come to the right place - Hercules Factor

Once again if you are reading this blog a little late I am sorry we may have already pulled down the page or put the Herc Factor on backorder.

Now there is one other thing I want to say to you today.

There is one in every bunch. Some lightbulb out there will write to me and say " Hey, Dr Dave, how do we know this is a real person!?"

For those of you who need an answer to that question and can't figure out why I might not use a full name or might change the name I have decided to accommodate your wishes at: Instant Einstein.

There you will find exactly what you need.

All the Best from the conductor of the "O" train,

Dr Dave

Oh yeah one other thing. LBZ demanded a crack at this so here is his limerick sung to the tune of Johnny Cash's "Folsum Prison"

I hear that train a commin'

Comin' round the bend
And I ain't had one of these
Since I don't know when.

I'm ridin on the O train
Exactly where I want to be
And dear while you're at it
More Herc Factor for me

(train whislte sound) PLuuueeeeaaase

LBZ

No comments: