Thursday, April 20, 2006

A cave, a fire and a piece of meat

It’s been said that all people really need is a cave, a fire and a piece of meat to survive. While we haven’t changed much in the past 50,000 years, there is no doubt that people need a lot more than that these days.

Call it part of social evolution if you will but folks look for and expect a lot more out of their lives. And with the advances in today’s knowledge there is no reason you shouldn’t expect more, lots more even as (or maybe especially as) you get older.

If you’ve been with me for any length of time, you already know I have some selfish reasons for creating the products I create.

First of all I want to remain free.

By that I mean free to come and go as I please, unhindered by physical or mental disease.

Free to create and express my ideas and boost my knowledge.

Free to try new things and learn new things so I stay relevant in this ever changing world, a world that moves a lot faster this year than it did just 1 year ago.

Next, I want to be secure. I want to know that some health problem is not hanging over me like the Sword of Damocles.

I don’t want to be affected by the statistics like, “There’s a 2 out of 3 chance the doctor will write Heart Disease on your death certificate”.

Or how about this one: “There is a 70% chance that every man in this country will get prostate cancer, especially if they live longer.

Or the one I dread the most: 50% of people over 80 (and believe me I plan on being around long after 80) will have some form of Alzheimer’s disease.

Nope, those are not for me and I hope you feel the same way too.

I want to run and jump and play like I do right this minute (I’ll soon be 50) when I am 80.

I want to be able to give a gentle smack on the behind of the woman I love and exchange a knowing wink as we go up the stairs.

I want to be as cutting edge as I am now when I am twice this age.

So for me, “a cave, a fire and a piece of meat” won’t do.

I want more and I am betting my reputation and my life’s work that you do too.

That is why I write so much to you about what’s going on in the filed of Anti-Aging medicine, nutrition and supplementation.

That is why I make such life-changing and in my opinion life saving supplements like
Fish oil, Regenerizer, Instant Einstein and others.

In every case I have found research that tells me that the ingredients in these compounds will get me into the decades that follow just as happy, healthy and wise as I am now.

To the rest of humanity, if you are happy in your cave, by your fire, gnawing on your meat, more power to you.

I want more.

If you want more, act now. Don’t let another day pass you by without taking action to make your future bright and healthy.

Don’t let another day pass without the promise of more in the immediate future and beyond.

I have another selfish reason to ask you to get on board with the supplements now.

I don’t want to be surrounded by strangers at my 100th Birthday Party.

I wanna see you there sipping champagne and dancing along with me.

Doc

Supplements mentioned in this blog:

P.S. Men, (and ladies, if there is a man you love) keep your eyes out for my new breakthrough product for prostate health, Prosta Sheild.

No comments: