Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Return to the Garden of Eden part 3

Yesterday I was telling you a bit about price sensitivity and my products.

I mentioned that I don't want every single person as a customer and told you the story of how I came to dedicate my life's work to do something different.

If you read the past few blogs, as you should to understand the thread of this one, you'll see so many differences between me and many others that it's not funny.

Naturally I think I do it better, but that is only one important point.

The most important point is that I am 100% serious about doing this for the rest of my life. I did not create a business to be like everyone else; I created it to meet the needs of people as I saw them over 20 years of medical practice.

I created it to serve the huge gaping whole that existed between prescriptions and non-prescription supplements.

Yes, it's true I want my products to have drug like effects if at all possible.

I want to show the world the very same thing I found out years ago when I cured myself with natural remedies.

We have everything we need right here and if it's combined in the right way, amazing things can happen.

Pain can disappear.

Brains can function faster and better and not get old as fast.

Wrinkles and skin can get smoother and more beautiful.

Men can keep their prostates and women can keep their breasts past age 60.

And people who would have been slowing down can speed up as they age and reclaim the youthful vigor that in some cases they never had.

So back to the reason I don't want every body in the world as a customer.

It's very simple.

I will not compromise a product that I put my name on.

And that is exactly what I'd have to do if I wanted everyone to climb on board my train.

I could use cheaper, inferior ingredients in lower doses and sell on benefits alone, leaving out the fact that there isn't enough of anything in there to do you any good at all.

Then maybe millions or billions of people would buy it. But no one would benefit from it.

No, I am sorry but that is one compromise I will not make.

Besides, the Prescription Drug industry and the government do not need any more ammo in their war machine when it comes to fighting the battle against the small, independent supplement industry.

Remember, a worthless product is another feather in their cap.

It gives them yet another reason to take away your freedom of choice while Big Pharma makes the same kind of obscene profits the oil companies are raking in this minute.

The last thing I want to do is contribute to that situation. There are enough worthless supplements out there doing that for me thank you.

So to those of you who are using my product, and reading my words, benefiting from my experience and knowledge, you are all I need.

You are the members of a special group of people who think like I do.

WE share a common vision of the future that is far brighter than any our traditional contemporaries could hope for.

WE can walk in the Garden of Eden here and now!

Mother Nature has put everything we need here to succeed and live far better than we do now.

A few classic examples are fish oil which has been studied with more positive results in multiple diseases than any single drug ever to come out of a pharmaceutical company's lab.

Two other great examples are Super Omega 3 which combines the power of multiple herbs like Curcumin, rosemary and ginger along with the amazing benefits of Omega 3 fish oil.

If you want power, this is it!

And a personal favorite Instant Endurance, which harnesses the power of Siberian ginseng and the almost as costly as gold mushroom, Cordyceps, to give you an unbeatable combination.

I am slowly but surely finding my way back to the garden and I'd like you to join me.

Now I want to alert you that there is a very big event looming large on the horizon so DO NOT miss the next couple of blogs and emails and be sure to pass the word onto your friends and family if you care about them.

'Nuff said!

Doc

No comments: