Saturday, April 15, 2006

Mushroom soup

Several of you have asked what happened to Lazlo, our resident idiot savant ditty guy.

Well I jokingly say I keep him in the basement but actually it's not a total joke.
You see in the basement is where all the medicinal mushrooms are kept.

Lazlo seems to love the 60-cycle hum of the grow lamps and is mesmerized by what's growing on down there.

After a particularly long stint of just water, mushrooms and fish oil he came up with this little limerick.

Miatake shitake Cordyceps, BOOM!
I can't get enough of the medicinal mushroom
It makes me strong
I can last longer
In the gym the biz or the bedroom

I run I jump I play I joy
At nearly 50 I feel like a little boy
No toxic chemicals to slow my performance
'Cause I am addicted to Instant Endurance


Ok it's probably time to send Lazlo back for another hit of the 'shroomers but he has some valid points.

The Cordyceps mushroom is in my opinion the King of Medicinal mushrooms and is different from all the rest.

It is so important in Oriental cultures that it is the center of an on going battle in Tibet and Bhutan between Maoist rebels (can you say supported by the Chinese government) and native populations.

It's street price per kilogram is about one third the price of a kilo of solid gold and rivals that of heroin even though it is health giving instead of health robbing.

Here in the U.S. almost no research exists on the subject but in the orient, Cordyceps have been used for anti-viral properties, anti-tumor properties, and of course sexual and athletic enhancement.

For all those reasons it is one of the key ingredients in Instant Endurance

We get testimonials almost daily about its effectiveness in the gym and the bedroom as well as on the road, in the air and on the job.

People ask me what they should take to help stave off the bird flu if it comes to town this fall as predicted. I tell them Immune Boost, Instant Endurance and fish oil.

But frankly I wouldn't wait around for that crisis. I'd get going now.

Put some Instant Endurance into your life and electrify your day.

Doc

No comments: